We are looking for an experienced accountant to oversee general accounting operations in the corporate. Responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining a general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures.
○ Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
○ Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
○ Analyze financial information and summarize financial status. Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
○ Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
○ Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
○ Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process. Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
○ Assist with tax audits and tax returns. Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
○ Support month-end and year-end close process. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
○ Knowledge of the construction and construction material industry-related experience is preferred.
○ Fluent in Chinese and English.
○ Proven at least 3+ years of experience.
○ Proven experience in construction, materials, retail, and E-commerce industry
○ Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks.
○ Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
○ BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
Work location: Irvine, CA
Work time: Monday-Friday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM